Excerpt ~ WHISPERS BEYOND THE RAINBOW

You are a powerful, spiritual being of light. Your soul is a divine spark of light, waiting until you are ready to awaken and become fully aware of your true spiritual nature.

Journey through magical, mystical worlds of inner images as your spirit travels on wings of light into special, sacred places inside your soul.

Listen to the whispers and look beyond the rainbow to enter a multidimensional realm of knowledge and remembrance.

Chapter One ~ The Rainbow Path

Once upon a dream...

Still half asleep, I listened to the rain patter gently on the glass of the open window. The sound was lulling and soothing, comforting and relaxing.

I felt as if I was dreaming, as if I was inside a magical, wonderful dream. As the soft, steady rhythm of the rain continued to gently tap on the window, I felt peaceful and quiet within myself.

Thinking I should get up and close the window, I noticed it was nearly dawn. The sun was beginning to rise, spreading its light over the earth. I thought this was curiousthat the sun could be seen through the clouds.

I rose to close the window and looking up at the sky, I saw the most beautiful rainbow I've ever seen. It was shimmering in the light reflected from the sun, radiating sparkles of rainbow-colored light everywhere.

It seemed to surround me like a perfect dome that touched the earth and the sky. The colors of the rainbow were vibrant and pure, a shimmering spectrum of colors that blended into one another, vibrating perfectly in tune with each other, creating harmony within my mind and my soul. 

I wondered how a rainbow could appear in the sky when it was still raining and the sun wasn't fully above the horizon or clearly visible through the soft, misty clouds and decided I must be dreaming. The clouds began to clearbecoming iridescent, then luminous, and then transparentand the rainbow seemed to open up in the sunshine, showing me a path inside its colors.

"Follow your dream," the rainbow whispered.

If I was dreaming, I thought to myself, then maybe I could fly up into and through this shimmering rainbow and follow the path to see where it would lead me. It sounded like a wonderful thing to do and I decided to follow this dream.

I heard the voice whisper again in my mind, somewhere inside my dream. "Would you like to take a wonderful journey into a magical, mystical place where you can follow a rainbow path to open up the true reality of your physical world and explore the multidimensionality of your soul, to remember and rediscover all the knowledge you have within you as you awaken to your spiritual self?"

"Yes," I said, and I was inside the color red at the bottom of the rainbow. I wondered what I'd find inside each color.

Whispers is available as both a print book and an ebook on Amazon.

No comments: