Reflections ~ 2021

I thought it would be a good idea to reflect on books, writing, and writing-related stuff that happened during the year, and to look forward to what the new year will bring.

A look back...

I published my debut time traveling novel, RIFT, at the beginning of the year. It was featured earlier this month, along with a prologue.

I did new covers for a lot of my books, along with a refresh of the interiors and back matter. 

I also published two box sets ~ Echoes of Light and Echoes of Time and a short book on dreams ~ Dream Doorways.

I have about a bajillion scribbles for books I'm working on. Some of them will come to fruition in the new year. More about that later.

I created a Facebook page in conjunction with this blog. I have a few followers, and would really love it if you'd follow me on Facebook.

A look forward...

I have two books planned for publication in 2022, and possibly a third. I know some writers can write a book a month, or lots of books in a year, but I'm not one of them. My average is two to three books per year. But maybe I'll surprise myself with more than two books. We'll see what happens. 

I'm currently writing a book I've been wanting to write for about three years now. My first book, Magical Mind, Magical Life (which will be featured next month) is all about being happy and using the magical power of your mind to live a positive life. 

MAGICAL MIND GARDENS is based on that book and will feature 365 ways to grow your mind into a magical garden of harmony and joy. More about that next month. Pub date is November 17, 2022. It's on pre-order for $3.99.

I'm also working on another book in the Echoes of Mind series. It's about the reality of illusion and playing a magical game.

There are a lot of other books running around in my mind and appearing on pieces of paper and on my laptop screen, all asking to be written. Currently thinking about writing a novel about writers who get stuck in a time warp. Also thinking about writing another book on Zen. Maybe a chili cookbook, too. And there's that time travel trilogy that's been whispering to me...

No comments: